Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastSouth Africa Β· 5 months ago

You people keep saying go back to Africa, but you guys brung us over here?

• don

Actually,my wife is African and I myself am white but hold dual citizenship with Malawi and USA.The problem is your premise is false.African chiefs sold their own people as slaves or there would not have been any slaves.

The USA is the only country in the world where white people are patriotic.Β 

• Ludwig

I never.

.

It's OK, nobody is asking for the fare back

They did not bring me from anywhere and to say that only implies America belongs to them when it doesn't to tell anyone to go anywhere. They are in Africa as well so they really cannot tell anyone to go back to Africa.

A shipment back can easily be arranged, man we'll even throw in the same type of treatment and comfort that you came in with, so you can re-experience the good times on your way back to your shithole.

• Dze

lol, nobody alive today did anything to you and if you dont like it here then leave .. those people in africa would just kill you though they wont put up with your bullsht like we do ..