What to wear to staff party?

My boss sent out an email to all staff at the golf course I work at announcing a staff party. We're going to do some golf first and then head out to a restaurant for dinner and drinks. The golf is very casual, most people who work here don't golf or have much golf knowledge, including me. He said don't... show more My boss sent out an email to all staff at the golf course I work at announcing a staff party. We're going to do some golf first and then head out to a restaurant for dinner and drinks. The golf is very casual, most people who work here don't golf or have much golf knowledge, including me. He said don't worry if you're not a golfer, just come out for fun and have a try at something resembling golf. It's not a real golf event. My style is usually emo/punk but I have a couple outfits that are suitable for work and don't have any band logos or rips in them. However, my work outfits also aren't suitable for an occasion like this. Is it okay to wear ripped jeans and a band shirt to this? I don't own any blue jeans, but I do have a pair of super skinny black jeans that aren't ripped.
2 answers 2