Ramadan section: I would like help understanding some of the verses from the quran. here are just a few I need help with.?

sura 8:12 instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers ''smite them above their necks and smite all their finger tips off...sura 2:191 kill thedisbelievers wherever you find them,,, sura 2:193and fight them until there is nopersecution and religion shall only be for allah;; sura 39:50 fight them till... show more sura 8:12 instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers ''smite them above their necks and smite all their finger tips off...sura 2:191 kill thedisbelievers wherever you find them,,, sura 2:193and fight them until there is nopersecution and religion shall only be for allah;; sura 39:50 fight them till the only religion is islam… they are over 100 more verses like these . so who can explain why allah is so violent?