Why is my broken tibia/fibula taking so long to heal?

It must be a medical anomaly like wtf is going on it’s been 11 months nearly a year and I can’t even bear weight without extreme pain I don’t understand what’s going on am I ever going to walk again?Heres last months x ray

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

If the intramedullary rod is holding the bone too far apart, the tibia may heal better with the distal interlocking screw to come out.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

how did the doctor miss the osteoblast ? you got bone cancer .

• 5 months ago

Have you talked to your surgeon? What does he say? If you're not satisfied with his services then see a different doctor for help.

Weight bearing bones heal faster when we put weight on them (after the doctors says it's ok to do so). I had femur surgery and they had me put weight on it as well as i could starting the following day.

It sounds like your fracture didn't heal properly to me. Don't screw around, seek help

• Jesse5 months agoReport

It’s also a really long story the doctor who did my surgery is at my home state I had to move because I couldn’t work anymore it basically ruined my ******* life

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

i would talk to your doctor about all this

I can’t talk to a doctor because I don’t have money

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Ask your doctor; he's the expert

I can’t they only speak the language of money and since I can’t work or qualify for disability I speak a foreign language to them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.