Why is my broken tibia/fibula taking so long to heal?

It must be a medical anomaly like wtf is going on it’s been 11 months nearly a year and I can’t even bear weight without extreme pain I don’t understand what’s going on am I ever going to walk again?Heres last months x ray

If the intramedullary rod is holding the bone too far apart, the tibia may heal better with the distal interlocking screw to come out.

how did the doctor miss the osteoblast ? you got bone cancer .

Have you talked to your surgeon? What does he say? If you're not satisfied with his services then see a different doctor for help.

Weight bearing bones heal faster when we put weight on them (after the doctors says it's ok to do so). I had femur surgery and they had me put weight on it as well as i could starting the following day.

It sounds like your fracture didn't heal properly to me. Don't screw around, seek help

• Jesse5 months agoReport

It’s also a really long story the doctor who did my surgery is at my home state I had to move because I couldn’t work anymore it basically ruined my ******* life

i would talk to your doctor about all this

• Jesse5 months agoReport

I can’t talk to a doctor because I don’t have money

Ask your doctor; he's the expert

• Jesse5 months agoReport

I can’t they only speak the language of money and since I can’t work or qualify for disability I speak a foreign language to them