Why do people never answer my questions seriously?

I make my questions anonymous because they are of a person nature. I am asking questions about myself and my life and I want to have them identified as being from me. They are serious questions, to which I give as much detail as I can but they don't get serious answers. They get one word or.spam answers. I... show more I make my questions anonymous because they are of a person nature. I am asking questions about myself and my life and I want to have them identified as being from me.

They are serious questions, to which I give as much detail as I can but they don't get serious answers.

They get one word or.spam answers. I try to be as honest and forthright in the details attached to my questions and try to format the questions themselves correctly. I also try my hardest to put them in the right category.

I don't understand why I am not getting serious answers to questions that I have asked with all seriousness.
Update: Thanks for your responses. Unfortunately, I don't have anywhere or anybody rose that I can ask. Asking my family is out of the question because I would have to admit that I am unhappy withy life for one reason or another. However, at least I know now, not to ask them here either. Thank you XD