Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 7 months ago

My chihuahua is suddenly aggressive and hates his routine walks. What could be wrong?

Favorite Answer

Could this excessive heat have anything to do with it? Stay off sidewalks, they are HOT, stay off asphalt it is even hotter. Of you cannot avoid these find another route that is not as hot.

He could be in pain & walking aggravates it. I'd take him in to see a Vet cause of this change in behavior. A check up never hurts.

Pain! You will need to see a vet

• J C

That can be a symptom of pain. Time for a vet visit to get him checked out.

• Maxi

Take your dog to the vets any change in behaviour shows something is wrong, likely pain , so get the dog checked and treated

• Gabe

Must be a neglectful spiteful owner.

you fu.cker stop abusing little dog to walk long distance.get a life you idiot afterall

Could be something stuck in the pause or the pads that's causing him pain every time he takes a step could be something stuck in his mouth or throat. That is best left to a vet to check out.

Possibly too hot outside.One of mine is doing the same so i go later at night and earlier in the morning.

Something has changed - was he threatened by another dog? Is the pavement too hot for his feet? Did something upset him?

When my dog changes a habit I usually consult with my Vet.