Can I make dog treats with Doxycycline?

My furbabe has to take 4 pills (all at once) of Doxycycline bc we found out he has Lyme disease. (He's a rescue and previous owners did not have tick medication on him) Can I make dog treats and put his dose in the treats? For example: make some dog treat dough. Pull off section of dough for one cookie. Mix 4... show more My furbabe has to take 4 pills (all at once) of Doxycycline bc we found out he has Lyme disease. (He's a rescue and previous owners did not have tick medication on him)
Can I make dog treats and put his dose in the treats? For example: make some dog treat dough. Pull off section of dough for one cookie. Mix 4 crushed pills into that cookie....so you know....each cookie has the dose he needs. I don't know how else to explain it.
But he's caught on to all my pill giving tricks so I'm wondering of this would be ok to do so he'll get his meds.
Would cooking the Doxycycline ruin it?
Thank you