DISPOSAL OF CURSED BOOK?

hi, who i am isnt important, but i recently discovered that ive apparently been in possession of one of the most cursed books of all time for over 12 years. I picked it up (stupidly enough) while i was exploring an abandoned house, and it was one of many apparently heavily haunted books i got from the place. its... show more hi, who i am isnt important, but i recently discovered that ive apparently been in possession of one of the most cursed books of all time for over 12 years. I picked it up (stupidly enough) while i was exploring an abandoned house, and it was one of many apparently heavily haunted books i got from the place. its really convenient. the book is something like Abra Melins sacred tome of white magic, and when i was like, 9, (12 years ago) i jokingly read a page of it out loud and the page caught fire, but didnt burn. ever since, ive had a gigantic spirit named Vinseraph following me, and i didnt know until now that the book was probably why, seeing as the book itself is apparently known for summoning your own personal demon who follows and protects you, which...., has been the case, but my entire family is super cursed, and suffering the effects.
TLDR; GOT CURSED BY A BOOK 12 YEARS AGO AND JUST FOUND OUT ITS PROBABLY WHY MY LIFE MEGA SUCKS. HOW DO I DISPOSE OF IT PROPERLY?
also i happen to do witchcraft otherwise to answers relating to that are pertinent, if i need specific supplies lmk, i may even have them, thank you!! please answer ASAP i want to dispose during the full moon tonight (15th)
Update: to clafiry the book IS "THE BOOK OF THE SACRED MAGIC OF ABRA-MELIN THE MAGE." thats the whole *** real title.