DISPOSAL OF CURSED BOOK?

hi, who i am isnt important, but i recently discovered that ive apparently been in possession of one of the most cursed books of all time for over 12 years. I picked it up (stupidly enough) while i was exploring an abandoned house, and it was one of many apparently heavily haunted books i got from the place. its really convenient. the book is something like Abra Melins sacred tome of white magic, and when i was like, 9, (12 years ago) i jokingly read a page of it out loud and the page caught fire, but didnt burn. ever since, ive had a gigantic spirit named Vinseraph following me, and i didnt know until now that the book was probably why, seeing as the book itself is apparently known for summoning your own personal demon who follows and protects you, which...., has been the case, but my entire family is super cursed, and suffering the effects.

TLDR; GOT CURSED BY A BOOK 12 YEARS AGO AND JUST FOUND OUT ITS PROBABLY WHY MY LIFE MEGA SUCKS. HOW DO I DISPOSE OF IT PROPERLY?

also i happen to do witchcraft otherwise to answers relating to that are pertinent, if i need specific supplies lmk, i may even have them, thank you!! please answer ASAP i want to dispose during the full moon tonight (15th)

to clafiry the book IS "THE BOOK OF THE SACRED MAGIC OF ABRA-MELIN THE MAGE." thats the whole *** real title.

• Mr. P

Maybe it has taught you something after all.

You can toss it out and thus dispose of it - but the book isn't the problem is it? You will still have your pet and your messed up family.

If you are serious about things you need to read more to sort them out. Things can get messy, but then most pets are even after they are trained.

Ok so you have learned rule No.1 anyway - Be careful what you wish for.

Oh - and you really shouldn't steal cursed books from abandoned houses. I at least bought my first book on white witchcraft from a church book sale. Man that thing was well used - it was falling apart.

Its very important to not be afraid of it. Just toss it out

Peter Gore Seer,

Just Put It In The Ground, And Walk Away, If There Is A Curse At Work You Will Find Out Quick, These Books Are Very Valuble And Much Collected,

This, or any other book, could only have power over you, if you give it permission to do so. Which you appear to have done. Put the thing in the nearest trash can, or if it will make it feel more complete, burn it.

Imagine, you say you have been in possession of this book for 12 years, and yet here you are still among us. Its power must be very slow and ineffective then. Do yourself a favour and grow some common sense.

Back under your bridge, little troll.

Put it in the book container at the recycling station. Or sell it on Amazon as a cursed book, there are people willing to pay for such things.

• j153e

Even trolls are able to dispose of cursed books by giving them to a priest to anoint with holy water and therewith dispose of. Or, simply offer the book to God, and burn it. The book whose title you quote is indeed serious.

You might give a read to Aivanhov's "The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil."

Put it in an Amazon box and leave it on your step.

Another trolling career off to a mediocre start. C-

• atti6 months agoReport

my guy i completely assure you im serious and will paypal you $1 if you give me realistic help lmfao,,

Hit that sht with the classic magic missile.

• atti6 months agoReport

andy my guy if you have instructions for that PLEASE drop them because i need to get rid of it tonight. this is a real cursed book