Should I be extremely concerned for my cat? Is it something mild or something serious?

I've noticed that for the past few days that my cat has been extremely lethargic. My husband says he hasn't noticed anything unusual and he thought it was due to bad rainstorms outside. As of yesterday, I started to get very concerned. I put my cat on her bed and swaddled her in a blanket (which she never... show more I've noticed that for the past few days that my cat has been extremely lethargic. My husband says he hasn't noticed anything unusual and he thought it was due to bad rainstorms outside. As of yesterday, I started to get very concerned. I put my cat on her bed and swaddled her in a blanket (which she never enjoyed before) then went out. When I came back a few hours later. She was in the same position. She didn't get up to eat or drink anything at all. I also noticed that she now has a limp. She seems to be running a fever from how hot her ears are, her breathing is shallow, she's stopped grooming herself, she's not eating or drinking much, she barely moves, she doesn't purr or react at all if you scratch her, and if you pick her up she seems very lifeless. I have already made her a vet appointment for three more days, but am concerned if I should go ahead and bring her in for an emergency visit.