Is this the best way to make a point without being too nasty?

You haven’t heard from a friend In awhile. You have messaged them but nothing. You text ‘thanks’ they text back ‘ thanks for what’ and you reply ‘you nice text you just sent’ they - ‘I didn’t send a text’ you - oh YES you DIDNT ! ???

Favorite Answer

Haha, yes, I like it. It's perfect. I'm going to remember that for when I need it.

It's snarky.

Nobody owes you a reply to a text unless it's about something important.

• charlotte5 months agoReport

Thanks. it was supposed to be snarky (I guess if that is such a word). And you are mistaken as I am the type of person you have to reply to. I have followers.

no--not the best way--maybe they didn't answer because they were not sure they wanted to get back in touch with you--now they definitely won't.

• charlotte5 months agoReport

That’s fine but I made my point now didn’t I ?

• g

No it's passive aggressive foolishness. Let that **** go and move on with your life. Making a point isn't always necessary.

It sounds stupid, and is passive aggressive as hell. If you wanted to talk to them so bad, you should have just called.

it rnight be but i would be careful what you write

Sarcastic and childish.

You messaged them and didn't hear back. If anything, you could have mentioned that you hoped all was well.

Then leave it alone.

Would have been best not to respond at all. If someone is ignoring your text do not send another one.