Question about owing NJ Taxes and Certificate of Debt?

I have a deferred payment plan with the state of NJ, and I owed taxes in 2018 (due to home purchase and a 401k withdrawal). I was under the impression that I could either pay that tax or combine it in my current installment plan. Called the state but they said I need to wait for a bill. However, in reading my... show more I have a deferred payment plan with the state of NJ, and I owed taxes in 2018 (due to home purchase and a 401k withdrawal). I was under the impression that I could either pay that tax or combine it in my current installment plan. Called the state but they said I need to wait for a bill. However, in reading my installment plan paperwork it mentions something about being in default if I owe taxes again, and that a COD could be sought in court.

I'm going to do what I can to work this out, but worst case scenario how much time do I have when I receive a Demand for Payment notice until they execute the COD? I can pay both debts from my account in few weeks, or maybe sooner with credit cards. Just trying to understand how much time I have should the worst case happen.