Do you think AOC ever saw schindlers list and knows what a concentration camp does.?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

I don't think she would know what a concentration camp was by the end of the movie if she did watch it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

The people who run the party dont care what she says. She has a big mouth and is aggressive and fearless. They want the kind of publicity she generates because people will be influenced by it and that helps Dems to win the White House.

• Robert
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

The only think I care about AOC is prompt service...when she is again serving drinks after her term is up and someone competent is elected.

• 6 months ago

Is the far lefts' basically freshly liberal indoctrinated kids from academia with absolutey no concept of?

.........how and why the the USA was formed, reasons for and understanding of the Constitution, understanding the concept of our Federated Union (individual states), and.....how our very successful system of Capitalism works!

EQUALS...... current far left in House

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

You must not be a student of history. Nazi Camps are a type of concentration camp but the term is much more broad and has been around a lot longer than WWII. In this case it seems you're the ignorant one and she's the one who knows her history.

Maybe learning your history from a movie is the problem...

• dominick
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

You choose to be the ignorant one she said concentration camp *****. You know what she was doing the media won't fact chk her *** cause their bias POS wake the XXXXup she hates this country and is dumb.

• 6 months ago

She's dumb as dog poop, no offence meant to dog poop

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

All I know is that she is not running for president and trump is running against her.

My prediction is that she will rally women, non-whites, liberals, feminists behind her and the democrat party. Martyr style.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.