Is the Gender change app just fake? I am female and North European, but when I did the gender change app it made me look like a Turkish boy?

Is the app just corrupt? And does it clearly not show what you would look like if you changed genders? It basically changed my race from Northern European(I'm from Northern Germany) to something that resembled a Turkish or Lebanese boy. Surely it must be corrupted and it can't be accurate. I look nothing... show more Is the app just corrupt? And does it clearly not show what you would look like if you changed genders?

It basically changed my race from Northern European(I'm from Northern Germany) to something that resembled a Turkish or Lebanese boy. Surely it must be corrupted and it can't be accurate. I look nothing like a Turkish women, so why when the app changed my gender, did it make me look like a Turkish boy?