Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 5 months ago

Is the Gender change app just fake? I am female and North European, but when I did the gender change app it made me look like a Turkish boy?

Is the app just corrupt? And does it clearly not show what you would look like if you changed genders?

It basically changed my race from Northern European(I'm from Northern Germany) to something that resembled a Turkish or Lebanese boy. Surely it must be corrupted and it can't be accurate. I look nothing like a Turkish women, so why when the app changed my gender, did it make me look like a Turkish boy?

• Foofa

If you're a German under the age of about 40 chances are great you've got a least a smidge of Turkic ancestry. But this app is supposed to be fun and isn't meant to be taken seriously.

did the real gender change, and it is a lot more trouble then it is worth.

you look good to please someone else, but eventually you ask yourself, do they really appreciate it. it is too much work.

it is good for a few laughs, but wears thin over time.

no one looks like the 'red carpet" 24/7, real-life is just not a beauty contest, so people stop playing.

We live in an anti- striaght male culture

Basically our culture praises and celebrates 'sluts' while shaming and persecuting 'studs'