Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 year ago

Name something EXCITING?

just stopped being vegan! Can eat ice cream, eggs!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • denise
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

A free lunch? It doesnt take much.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 year ago

Like Damn EXCITING RIGHT?

• 1 year ago

I would suggest you start with fish followed by chicken [not deep-fried] both of which are easier to digest than mammalian meat when you have been not eating meat for some time. I would have 1-2 weeks on fish [pescatarian diet] and the same time again with chicken, and perhaps turkey as well, afterwards gradually reintroduce mammalian meat, continue to avoid highly processed meat products such as burgers, luncheon meat and sausage. A good start might be a piece of white fish cooked in an Italian tomato-based sauce with either an assortment of vegetables or a green salad and tomatoes. Bread, pasta or potatoes optional.

• Spinach Quiche ---

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Presuming you are vegetarian and haven't gone back to meat, I might vote for any number of delicious pasta dishes. Good ol' pasta aglio e olio with lots of parsley and proper imported Parm Reggiano is simple, easy and delish.

There is a reason Parm Reggiano is $17/pound.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Why not the Denny's cheese sandwich intensified; make a bacon cheese burger sandwiched between a grilled cheese sandwich and mozzarella sticks and fries, all inside the bun?

Just for the sake of celebration, try the Barnyard, a burger with bacon, ham, and egg. You can go one up and add caviar, rattle snake, and frog leg meat or whatever other animals you can think of.

• Mirage
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

I'm drinking watermelon juice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.