Are the after effects of a bug Fogger harmful?

I’m having plumbing problems in the apartment I just moved into. There’s an infestation of drain flies. They look like fruit flies but they come from the drains in the house. I bought Hot Shots bug Fogger to see if it would get rid of some of the gnats that are flying all over the place. I put on in my bedroom, one in the bathroom and one in the living room. I left and didn’t come back until about 3 or 4 hours later. I opened the front door, the living room sliding door and the bedroom door. I turned the AC and the roof fans on. The thing is I only ventilated for about 5-10 min I didn’t want other bugs to get In the house. I closed everything back up. I threw the empty cans away and I went to my bedroom to lay down. I didn’t wash my covers or anything. Suddenly I felt a burning sensation in my nose. Later that night my eyes were hurting. Next day I wake up and my eyes still hurt and It still feels like there’s dirt or something In my eyes. Can this be caused by the Fogger ? Maybe I should have ventilated longer and also washed all my bed sheets

Bug foggers contain permethrin and pyrethrins yes they will irritate your nose and your eyes if it was still in the air. Fortunately both permethrin and pyrethrin will quickly metabolize in your body and although it might give you a headache and some allergy symptoms that's probably not going to kill you.