Are the after effects of a bug Fogger harmful?

I’m having plumbing problems in the apartment I just moved into. There’s an infestation of drain flies. They look like fruit flies but they come from the drains in the house. I bought Hot Shots bug Fogger to see if it would get rid of some of the gnats that are flying all over the place. I put on in my bedroom, one... show more I’m having plumbing problems in the apartment I just moved into. There’s an infestation of drain flies. They look like fruit flies but they come from the drains in the house. I bought Hot Shots bug Fogger to see if it would get rid of some of the gnats that are flying all over the place. I put on in my bedroom, one in the bathroom and one in the living room. I left and didn’t come back until about 3 or 4 hours later. I opened the front door, the living room sliding door and the bedroom door. I turned the AC and the roof fans on. The thing is I only ventilated for about 5-10 min I didn’t want other bugs to get In the house. I closed everything back up. I threw the empty cans away and I went to my bedroom to lay down. I didn’t wash my covers or anything. Suddenly I felt a burning sensation in my nose. Later that night my eyes were hurting. Next day I wake up and my eyes still hurt and It still feels like there’s dirt or something In my eyes. Can this be caused by the Fogger ? Maybe I should have ventilated longer and also washed all my bed sheets
1 answer 1