When should I take a test?

My period is due today, but no sign of it. I've been feeling all day like I have a UTI, though. Pain in my pelvis, feeling like I need to pee but only a little trickling out every time I try. A coworker told me today I "look" pregnant and asked if I was sure I'm not. I haven't taken a test yet... show more My period is due today, but no sign of it. I've been feeling all day like I have a UTI, though. Pain in my pelvis, feeling like I need to pee but only a little trickling out every time I try. A coworker told me today I "look" pregnant and asked if I was sure I'm not. I haven't taken a test yet because I didn't want to waste money in case I got my period. I've also been the majority of the day. When should I take a test? And I'm trying to conceive, so I did have sex numerous times in my fertile window and I had unprotected sex on my ovulation day.
Update: I also have sore breasts, nausea, fatigue, irritability, emotional, cravings and strong sense of smell.
Update 2: Oops, I've also been dry heaving the majority of the day. I can't seem to shake the feeling of needing to throw up and I've almost thrown up once now.
1 answer 1