What’s all around better cheaper & more convenient, living in hotels or apartment?

I was looking to possibly move into hotels because my apartment is very expensive, when you include bills like electric cable water all that, my apartment is $1,800.00 then the bills on average make it $2,400.00 or so not to mention the cost of shopping around, I could cut all of those costs except my car insurance & phone bill, start all over

If it was cheaper to live in a hotel more people would do it.

Apartments, when comparing size and quality, will always be cheaper. You can rent a room at a dirt motel for cheaper...

Apartment would be much cheaper.

An apartment is usually cheaper. If you live in a place where apartments cost $1800 a month, then hotel rooms there would probably be over $100 a day, so over $3000 a month.

• NONAME

if you count eating out...hotels will always be cheaper than motels because they have a kitchen

A single apartment would be the least expensive. Many motels or hotels only let you stay so long. You only get one room & it would be more expensive to get one with a kitchen.

• Greg

A hotel that costs $2400 a month would provide a small room without a kitchen. It might have a cheap microwave and mini-fridge.

there are usually taxes and fees on top of the daily rate...in my area, a cheap but decent hotel is 90 plus fees per night