Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 7 months ago

Is it right that a teacher teaching about puppets in kindergarten tell students Elmo is a puppet and shows video of puppeteer who plays him?

• User

Time to find better teachers.

Kindergartners are generally aware of the difference between reality and the things they see on TV.

• j6 months agoReport

Thank you it was the kindergartner that came home ant told the younger sibling and had upset him.My friend had told me and I asked for my own curiosity.Thank you!

• Robert

It sounds instructional to me. What's the problem. We can't shelter today's children for reality the way we did in the 90s or they will grow up to be useless snowflakes...like those from the 90s seem to be.

• j6 months agoReport

There is no problem,a mom friend was talking to me about it only because her little one came home an told the younger sibling and the child was upset by it.Thank you for your honest answer..