I need help on what to do about college?

I was going to community college for quite some time and working. I was always interested in science/math but the classes were hard to get at the community college I went to plus I'm not that good at every science. I eventually got my Associate of Arts degree in English but I am not interested in becoming a... show more I was going to community college for quite some time and working. I was always interested in science/math but the classes were hard to get at the community college I went to plus I'm not that good at every science. I eventually got my Associate of Arts degree in English but I am not interested in becoming a teacher, it was just that I am very good at the English subject. I realized though that there are not many good paying job prospects with an English degree.

I want to go to my community college and maybe start a new degree but keep my general ed courses on record. What do you think I should do?