Is wearing a necklace with my own name in cursive ok?

I feel like it’s narcissistic...

Favorite Answer

depends on the kind of impression you wanna give. wearing a necklace with your own name in cursive is an absolute power move but people might be too intimidated to talk to you

• Blaze7 months agoReport

Might as well add your birth date and address on the back of it, because that’s a collar

I would say that is fine. Not narcissistic it to me. Unless your name is your name is narcissist

of course it is!

Yes that is okay as long as it doesn't have a skull on it, a woman wearing a skull head on their necklace indicates that they are a b I t c h.

Most women i see do this has a skull head in addition of a skull head with bowtie, as long as you have your name in cursive without the skull head then you should be fine.

You can where whatever you want to, as long as you feel comfortable.

You can wear whatever you like. I wear my lucky number as a necklace and it is made of real gold. People may stare and say something, but if you don't mind that, by all mean wear whatever you like.

Yeah I think it’s okay to wear your own name. I don’t see any problems with that

I think people do that

narcs are the best! we get rid of the weak.

It has to be in Arabic. HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR NAME IN ARABIC IT PROB LOOKS COLD AS FCK I DONT EVEN KNOW WTF IT SAYS BUT ive not seen a more badass language written down

**** the isis terrorists tho really fck them