Is wearing a necklace with my own name in cursive ok?

I feel like it’s narcissistic...

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

depends on the kind of impression you wanna give. wearing a necklace with your own name in cursive is an absolute power move but people might be too intimidated to talk to you

• ...Show all comments
    • Blaze7 months agoReport

Might as well add your birth date and address on the back of it, because that’s a collar

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

I would say that is fine. Not narcissistic it to me. Unless your name is your name is narcissist

• 7 months ago

of course it is!

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Yes that is okay as long as it doesn't have a skull on it, a woman wearing a skull head on their necklace indicates that they are a b I t c h.

Most women i see do this has a skull head in addition of a skull head with bowtie, as long as you have your name in cursive without the skull head then you should be fine.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

You can where whatever you want to, as long as you feel comfortable.

• 7 months ago

You can wear whatever you like. I wear my lucky number as a necklace and it is made of real gold. People may stare and say something, but if you don't mind that, by all mean wear whatever you like.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Yeah I think it’s okay to wear your own name. I don’t see any problems with that

• 7 months ago

I think people do that

• 7 months ago

narcs are the best! we get rid of the weak.

• 7 months ago

It has to be in Arabic. HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR NAME IN ARABIC IT PROB LOOKS COLD AS FCK I DONT EVEN KNOW WTF IT SAYS BUT ive not seen a more badass language written down

**** the isis terrorists tho really fck them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.