Is it like this high school diploma : middle class life associate degree: upper middle class life and bachelor and up: upper rich life?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Oh hail nah! Your education level has nothing to do with your socioeconomic status. The two are mutually exclusive.

There are plenty of homeless people out there with PhDs and yet there are people with 4th grade education levels who founded massive business empires that are still thriving today.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Not these days. These days it’s mostly a 4 year degree to get a career job. Although there are some 2 year degrees that lead to trades.

• Bryan
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Not so much. Of course there are lots of exceptions but its more like HS Diploma is lower class, associate degree lower middle, Bachelors Middle class to maybe upper class and advanced degrees middle to upper class. of course, for the Bachelors and above the choice of degree can be really important.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

I have two degrees in Computer Science and I am a personal assitant. I totally use my degrees. However, I could not be any happier. My own happiness is the most important thing in my life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

ONLY IN 1950 DOG. Nowadays a hs diploma by itself sticks u smack dab in lower class land. EXCEPTION: trade school, you could easily be making a comfortable middle class life. Associates is not much better than hs diploma. Bachelors is better, but REALLY dependent on what you major in and what your skills are. MS and PHDs are just upgraded bachelors

• Stoo
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Given many people have bachelor's degrees now (including many who don't need one) and many jobs require more than high school, really no.

• 7 months ago

depends on the person, everyone is different

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.