Can I over draft my bank account as many times as I want as long as I pay it back within a week?

Favorite Answer

Check with your personal bank. There are different kinds of accounts too. Don't chan e an incorrect t answer from ya posters.

• Eva

Most banks will eventually close your account due to frequent overdrafts. If you have overdraft protection on the account, they will not.

All banks will eventually block you after repeatedly overdrafting.

You are aware that overdrafting is akin to bank fraud...knowingly writing checks that cannot be honored with your available funds...right???

Of course you can but the bank is not going to like it and each time you do it, there will be an overdraft fee due.

NO. Even banks with the most generous overdraft policies WILL close you down if you regularly overdraw the account.

• Judy

Each bank makes its own rules on what is allowed None will allow unlimited overdrafts

i wouldnt do that if you dont want problerns

BRO, BANKS ARE CROOKS TOO. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT