I need an Ethernet cable that plugs into a wall socket. Does this exist?

I have an Omen laptop 15t. It has a Ethernet input. I can’t use the cable that’s plug in directly into my normal desktop because that’s the family computer.

3 Answers

  • 6 months ago

    You can buy a network interface cable (NIC) at walmart and certainly at NewEgg.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

    What you need is an automatic ethernet switch.

    Readily available at many price points.

    Do Not buy the Cheapest model you can find.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Mark
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

    So buy a spare one.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.