Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 5 months ago

Do you think trump knows that Americans can come in any skin color?

Update:

And that they vote?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • David
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

"Color" was never the real issue. The question is, are they real Americans, or did they enter the country illegally? Illegal aliens are not real Americans.

• 5 months ago

America is built on immigration and people of many different ethnicities. If a president doesn't know that, then I am highly concerned as to why that person is in office. But I do think Trump is very well aware of Americans being different skin colors.

• 5 months ago

yes of course he is aware although he doesn't like it very much

• David
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

The worst racists are in Hollywood.
      https://www.wattpad.com/708063218-catch-a-falling-star-untitled-part-1

• 5 months ago

They only come in four colors in his world - white, white, white, and orange.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • dumbbu
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

More than that, being a New Yorker is use diversity than most anywhere in the US. Black and whites commonly got married in NYC in the 1930's, homosexuality, murder, prostitution and most every vice known to man thrives in NYC.Trump has lived in and around New York city his entire life. I think a more pertinent question would be Can average Americans can handle regular lifestyles of NewYorkers. ?.

• 5 months ago

Trump is a total douche that thinks orange is ggod.

• 5 months ago

Having been involved with thousands for ever person you know, I think he well figured that out.

• 5 months ago

But none of them treat each equal and why do you always bring trump into the Americans never treating each equal no matter who they are!

• 5 months ago

While Trump and McConnell are controlled by Putin. They will say and do anything he tells them to.

• Moloch
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Maybe, but he certainly doesn't seem to like the darker skinned ones

He's called many of them, dumb, lazy etc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.