promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Why do trump supporters infuriate me with their willing ignorance?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Ian
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Something is very wrong with the conservative mind: Research suggests that it could be an immature soul! Such people genuinely believe that we are given this life to make money.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • GTB
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

For the same reason Trump non-supporters infuriate you with their willing ignorance.

• Arch
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Not falling into lock-stop with Leftist ideology is not "willing ignorance". Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they are "willfully ignorant".

What you're really saying is, "Why do people who disagree with me infuriate me by disagreeing with me?"

The answer is … because you're WRONG!

• ...Show all comments
    • Arch
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

@Moloch: Oh, don't be silly. There's plenty to be critical of Trump for. Ironically, it's not the stuff Democrats want to use. It's like they can't see the obvious stuff for the stuff they're trying to make up. Weird. At any rate, as bad as Trump is, any Democrat is far worse.

• 10 months ago

Don't let them. Never let em see you sweat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

I'm guessing it has something to do with your misconception that constantly calling others "stupid" will somehow address your addiction to feelings.....

...but that's ok...it's not your fault.... generations of people like you have been mislead and exploited by the likes of Pelosi & Co...

....if it's any consolation, now it's happening to her by many of your playmates...

• 10 months ago

Primarily you are triggered and irritated because of your refusal to be confused with facts.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.