Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 6 months ago

Does New Zealand give political asylum to australians being abused by the australian government, a man can handle so much torture?

12 years waiting for a knee replacement which I know I'll never get, having operations cancelled minutes before, being told your other knee will be operated on then only to be told, it isn't that bad.

I hate you australians because you're a pack of cowards and have let the abusers get away with it since day dot. if there was a button in front of me that would killed all white australians I'd press it twice.

@Observer as if I believe anything coming from an australian, 30 years waiting, you lying piece of austalianshit.

@Observer so how long did you wait for the hip replacement 40 years or did they think, lets do his hip even though he has been waiting 30 years for the knee?

@Half Drawn Boy I guess you know jackshit

@ausblue I know many australians are nice, that's the problem. You retards believe you're cops and politicians aren't corrupt and even defend them, naive imbecile that's what many of you are.

Favorite Answer

A friend of mine has had 2 hip replacements all on Medicare and she waited less then 12 months for each operation

Having said that we should be putting Australians first and not illegal immigrants , boat people and refugees like what Labor want to do .

No Australian can ever claim to need Asylum we are a welfare state No one goes without and we will even pay you extra if you are looking for a Job

Who the hell do you think you are. Best not come to Centrelink and say that to my face. 😠🇦🇺

• Fred

We are not too crazy about you either buddy. From my understanding Australian and New Zealand citizens can travel freely and live in each other's country under a special agreement between the 2 countries. From my understanding you can apply for residency and you are entitled to all the benefits of a New Zealander.

I hope I am right. So bugger of and leave us decent Australians alone.

..I know many people who got knee operation . but I think they had to wait fair while..many people have crook knees ,..but if you abuse staff like ya abusing me for being an aussie ..well that may be the reason for 12 years wait...…just cause some people are not nice aussies ,don't mean we all are bad

I know a Russian bot rant when I see one.

This post is sponsored by Kalashnikov. *Buy AK-47s, number 1 for end of the world!*

Sorry no sympathy. I have private insurance and paid the monthly fee for over 30 years. Started attempting to get a knee replacement over 20 years. Two years ago the hip was replaced because the knee had never been replaced. Now there is no pain in the hip, but I have to use a cane because of the knee. Know the knee has needed replaced fro over 30 years and the hip for over 17. I decided to stop waiting and started the complaint process. I am not almost 74. Go luck.