Does New Zealand give political asylum to australians being abused by the australian government, a man can handle so much torture?

12 years waiting for a knee replacement which I know I'll never get, having operations cancelled minutes before, being told your other knee will be operated on then only to be told, it isn't that bad. I hate you australians because you're a pack of cowards and have let the abusers get away with it... show more 12 years waiting for a knee replacement which I know I'll never get, having operations cancelled minutes before, being told your other knee will be operated on then only to be told, it isn't that bad.

I hate you australians because you're a pack of cowards and have let the abusers get away with it since day dot. if there was a button in front of me that would killed all white australians I'd press it twice.
Update: @Observer as if I believe anything coming from an australian, 30 years waiting, you lying piece of austalianshit.
Update 2: @Observer so how long did you wait for the hip replacement 40 years or did they think, lets do his hip even though he has been waiting 30 years for the knee?
Update 3: @Half Drawn Boy I guess you know jackshit
Update 4: @ausblue I know many australians are nice, that's the problem. You retards believe you're cops and politicians aren't corrupt and even defend them, naive imbecile that's what many of you are.