Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez — has become a definitional face for the party with a crucial group of swing voters. Will she help Trump win?

Ocasio-Cortez was recognized by 74 percent of voters in the poll; 22 percent had a favorable view.

Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota — another member of The Squad — was recognized by 53 percent of the voters; 9 percent (not a typo) had a favorable view.

Capitalism was 56 percent favorable; 32 percent unfavorable.

"Socialism is toxic to these voters," said the top Democrat.

https://www.axios.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-pol...

Maybe not help him to win as with the clowns running for the Democrits he really doesn't need any help.. THEY are to busy defeating and cutting down each other and dividing their party he will win with no problem..

I am a moderate, but she is an immature idealist who does not know what she is talking about. I find her as odious as Trump.

Moderates like me might be persuaded to support a moderate minor party candidate because there are few decent choices in the political center. So, she could lose a lot of support for the Democrats, enabling Trump to squeak by in the electoral college.

No one here really has enough information to do more than guess, give an opinion...

Bc thats what all dmeocrats are good for.. pointing fingers, declaring racism when theubdnt get their way, and getting absolutely nothing good done.

.........................

the quartet are the 4 horsemen: Malice, Pestilence, Famine, & Dissolution

She only needs the support of her constituents which has in spades.

Sorry. AOC will be here for a while.

• Arch

That's not the question at all.

She may help in 2020, since there are a lot of pre 1960 people still alive, but her ideas will grow, if you do not retake control of education.

• Lili

Nah. And I actually think a lot of conservative men find her very sexy. It's one of the reasons she triggers them so easily. It drives them crazy that she's in Congress instead of in bed with them, not least because they'd never in their lives have a chance with her.

• Lili

Oh, right, darling, that's how I earned my PhD: by not being able to think.. And you don't quite grasp what an oxymoron is. You also can't write English very well. You'd fail my classes, dear. Too funny.

She is doing more harm to the democrats chances of winning than helping.

• Larry C

Actually she does NO harm to the DNC. Hopefully she is creating problems among the 14% independents, however.