Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

I could easily wreck any republican in a debate about the constitution, yet I hold back because I pity them. Is this the right thing to do?

• Will B

Go ahead. Don't hold back anymore and lets get this party started and we'll see who wreaks who.

Yes, and you are only too kind for showing such restraint.

• GTB

If you feel you are such an academic superstar when it comes to the US Constitution, why not proceed to show your capability? I suspect you will find out that your superstar capability is a lot more talk than substance and the embarrassment will be borne more by you than anyone else.

LMFAO, you wrecking anyone in a debate. Too funny. Thanks for always making me smile with your clown-like antics.

Tell me once again how that founding fathers wanted to ban guns and how you love the US but want to leave.

• Will B

You said: "I could easily wreck any republican in a debate about the constitution, yet I hold back because I pity them. Is this the right thing to do?"

Did we misunderstand you or are you not up to your own challenge?