Is it ok to go to a recruiter with questions if I am currently 35-40 pounds over the max allowed weight for my height at the moment?

I have an interest in joining the army and recently emailed a recruiter who then asked if I wanted to meet so they can go over more information and requirements with me. I am not completely sure on my height because it has been forever since I have been measured so it might actually be helpful so I know the exact... show more I have an interest in joining the army and recently emailed a recruiter who then asked if I wanted to meet so they can go over more information and requirements with me. I am not completely sure on my height because it has been forever since I have been measured so it might actually be helpful so I know the exact weight I need to lose, but regardless I know I need to lose some weight and get in better shape, and I am working on it.
I just do not want the recruiter to feel like I am wasting his time, even though I am serious about it. I know I will have to lose the weight on my own. Should I just at least let him know I will need to lose some weight before meeting up?