Is this sentence grammatically correct in English? (Please correct it if needed)?

You as a Contractor and me as a Homeowner made an agreement.

• Dave
    Favorite Answer

You as a contractor and I as a homeowner made an agreement. (That's grammatically correct.) Now, since you Capitalized some Words, if we're already well into the contract language, 'You as Contractor and I as Homeowner entered into an agreement.' (Legal language such as an agreement ("the Agreement herein") tend to be a little more formal in tone, in spelling, and in what gets included.) It depends on what type of document you are writing. But you will not be wrong with the first sentence above...

Source(s): native AmE

Yes. Cause it's always the other person before yourself.

• John P

"You as a contractor and I as a homeowner, made an agreement." The use of capitals for "contractor" and Homeowner" is incorrect, and note "I made", not "me made". Note that the use of "cause" for "because" is informal, almost slang.

No.

YOU ... and I.

it sounds okay to rne

No. "Me" can't make an agreement. You make an agreement. I make an agreement. You and I made an agreement.