Why do people in pickup trucks drive so fast?

It also seems that the larger the pickup, the faster they drive and the more aggressive they are.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Quite the opposite. In fact, pickup truck drives are the dumbest because they buy a big expensive truck and don't know how to park or check their blind spots.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 months ago

it could be the way the trucks are rnade and they dont have any control over it

• 5 months ago

The jerks in BMW's and Mercedes that are always passing me in my pickup truck.

OH, I forgot to mention, there's a new group of crazy drivers, the "adventure seekers" in their Subarus with the kiaks strapped on top and mountain bikes on the back. ALWAYS gotta go as fast as possible.

• ...Show all comments
    • Trump 2020
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

MY neighborhood, being zoned agricultural, means everyone, or about 95% own trucks, trailers, and 4 wheelers and side by sides. There are good hilly trails about a mile from my house, and SXS can be licensed and driven on residential streets.
      Yee haw.

• 5 months ago

you see what you want to see

• ...Show all comments
    • Paladin
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

it means that you have some subconscious grudge against pick-up trucks and are more likely to notice what you see as problems from their drivers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.