is it evil to hate to see people ''happy, smiling, grinning etc''?

ive had this trait for a long time now and i'm a male in my early 40's...i have mental struggles and i've endured a difficult life and thus far, never found any relationships, never had a female partner.

ive lived alone in a council flat for 14 year living a lonely existence.

whenever i see people happy in general, grinning, smiling etc - it fills me with anger and resentment and i feel angry towards them, feel like confronting them and ''kicking off'' with them.

why is that? is is because ive had to endure a difficult life and missed out on relationships? is it too late to change it?

i must admit, i do enjoy feeling like that...in general, i go around being aloof, distant to people and feeling miserable....i am a very lonely man.

Favorite Answer

no but if others see you with that attitude all the tirne then they'll stay away frorn you which encourages even rnore loneliness

idk but get mad and green when they see me smiling, happy,content,aughing and in a decent mood and call me serious but they're the ones who is serious.

sounds like you need to find a friend who can help you with your spiritual problems. you sound like you need Jesus bad dude. I hate to tell you that , but its true and you know it.

No....I hate seeing people happy.