Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 6 months ago

Why is so hard for some people to believe men flew to the moon nine times and landed on the surface of it six times?

Because some people dont have the intelligence to tie their shoes.

because its a blatant lie.

They once said area 51 didnt exist and they say theres no area 52(yeah), how many presidents have out right lied to the public, thats the reason conspiracies exist, the people dont beleive a word the leaders say

Men didnt FLY to the moon they rocketed up and then feel to the moon, hanging on for dear life

The passage of time and the fact we haven't gone back.

Ask STEPH CURRY, he DOESN`T believe the moon landing was real

Usually people born after the moon missions. Then you have the super gullible duped by all the hoax hype.

T his was one of the most documented events in the history of mankind.

Non believers, are just too stupid to get out of their own way.

• Joel6 months agoReport

I so agree with you

Mostly because they haven't taken the time to study the technology - and don't understand the political environment that existed at the time... They find it easier to accept the government has been lying to them over *everything*, rather than learning how it was done.

A shame...

• Joel6 months agoReport

I agree, I remember when I was in high school, their textbooks say things that are outright lies about pretty much everything

The Internet and indeed the world is full of conspiracy theories and theorists and there are 100s of conspiracy theories floating around.

There are a couple of theories that I don't necessarily dismiss and feel warrant further investigation but as far as manned missions to the moon is concerned I am 250% positive that they all took place.

The scientists and astronomers of the world have all agreed that these missions took place as the missions were tracked and monitored worldwide from the launch to the moon landings and the return by them.

Or of course are they all lying?

• Joel6 months agoReport

I believe it did happened, anyone or anything that questions that is total moron

Uneducated people don't want to do any research.

• Joel6 months agoReport

LOL so very true

The internet is a good source of information, the thing is that it is also full of misinformation. As always, a good general education is needed in order to know the difference. That seems to be sorely lacking in a lot of cases these days.

• Joel6 months agoReport

Exactly my thought