What do I do with this information?

Hi, I am a secondary teacher from Kent and I teach students aged 11-16 maths. Now I always hear rumours about one of my female year 10 students let’s call her Katie. Now Katie is very chatty and gets in a lot of trouble at school. She gets along with the boys like a house on fire and messes around with them in all... show more Hi, I am a secondary teacher from Kent and I teach students aged 11-16 maths. Now I always hear rumours about one of my female year 10 students let’s call her Katie. Now Katie is very chatty and gets in a lot of trouble at school. She gets along with the boys like a house on fire and messes around with them in all her classes. It’s an ongoing issue however I always hear rumours about her s*x life. As a teacher (especially a male teacher) I don’t particularly take an interest in my students s*x life as it doesn’t concern me and I don’t tend to think about it. Today Katie gave a boy a handjob in my class. Now I don’t know what to do, she is very close to being kicked out and I really do warm to her so me telling senior members of staff would get her excluded. Do I chat with her? Or pretend I never saw it. I’m very shocked and didnt know what to do, I moved the boy away and she didn’t even look embarrassed, she asked to wash her hands which she did and the whole class knew and was laughing. And a boy made the comment while she was gone “it’s nothing she hasn’t done before”. She’s only 15 and I don’t know I just feel so bad for her. What do I do? Thank you
4 answers 4