Are chevy trucks really as bad as people say they are now a days?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • bo
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

nope I drive one and have no priblems

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

I assume that you are talking about pickup trucks. Well, that pickup truck crowd is as polarized as politics. Each "Tribe" - Ford, Chevy, MOPAR, thinks their brand is absolutely exceptional and outstanding in every conceivable way. They think (and will not hesitate to tell you) that the other brands are the worst pieces of garbage ever constructed. No amount of evidence to the contrary will change their opinion. It's almost like a religion.

So, don't expect to get an unbiased answer from anyone who owns a pickup truck.

• 6 months ago

No. Chevy cars today are that bad. The trucks are still really good trucks. Whether they are the best is debatable, but they are at least, one of the best trucks.

• 6 months ago

No. They are as good as any of the other truck manufacturers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Gabe
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

I haven't heard anyone say Chevy Trucks are bad.

• olivia
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

According to The Detroit News, Ford, Honda, and Toyota challenged the 60-second TV commercial called "Chevy surprises competitive owners when it comes to reliability." ... In this ad, Chevrolet claims that a "recent nationwide survey" found that its vehicles are more reliable than the competition

• Niko
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

This "recent nationwide survey" is probably conducted by GM themselves.

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Don't know which "people" you're listening to, but mostly, they're full of CRAP! If Chevrolet trucks were so terrible, the company wouldn't be selling MILLIONS of them every year.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No

There are hundreds of professional reviews and reliability reports online. Do your own research lazybones

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.