What's my job title?

I know I'm a sales representative, but, not entirely sure how I would search similar jobs. I Get request from major oil, gas, and energy companies, local and over seas. They ask me for products/parts for their machines and solutions, etc. Whatever they ask for I use my sources to provide, I've been told... show more I know I'm a sales representative, but, not entirely sure how I would search similar jobs. I Get request from major oil, gas, and energy companies, local and over seas. They ask me for products/parts for their machines and solutions, etc. Whatever they ask for I use my sources to provide, I've been told I'm an industrial supplier, but no similar jobs come up. I do purchase orders,and well I look for the best price, I get quotes from a variety of companies depending on the product, and try to get the best price. Afterwards, mark it up a certain amount, and then submit it to my customer. Afterwards, I either get an order and I order from my sources or I don't. It's pretty straight forward.

Let me know what you guys thing.
3 answers 3