Can I say this to my driving examiner?

I'm about to take my driver's test and I'm going to be extra nice to get on their good side. Would it be a good or bad idea to say this: I know you've been examining multiple people, and I understand you're probably exhausted so you're thinking of this as a chore—my apologies if I'm... show more I'm about to take my driver's test and I'm going to be extra nice to get on their good side. Would it be a good or bad idea to say this:

I know you've been examining multiple people, and I understand you're probably exhausted so you're thinking of this as a chore—my apologies if I'm wrong—but don't think of this as a chore. I hope you have fun being my examiner today.

Also, is it okay to tell him/her to adjust the chair to their comfort?

Please help!! The test is in two hours.
Update: I didn't say it. I just said hello and that she can adjust the seat if she wanted to.

I passed with 5 mistakes! I was scared because I got the lady who fails everyone. She said I was the first person who passed for her,