Help with a story title?

I'm writing a story about someone who is so damaged psychologically from trauma that the doctors deem it best to simply leave her to live in her fantasy world. My current title is: A Most Beautiful Mind. I feel that it will give the story away and I want it to unfold very slowly. Any other suggestions?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • P
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The trauma within

Crippled Inside

What you see is not what you get

If only you knew

invisible fantasy

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

The wall between us

Dreaming of reality

Born to be alone

When the world collapsed

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Inner glass. You should put glass in it

• 6 months ago

Beautiful Mind has been used in a movie !!!! you add the word Most really? The Glass house.. ....referring to her entrapped mind

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

''Kaleidoscopic Mind''

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

you could do "traumatised" or "the world i left" maybe "left to my own fantasies" hope that helps but just keep writing anyway

• 6 months ago

The title also confuses people since it's too close to the movie title A Beautiful Mind.

Pick another title. Inner World, or something like that.

• David
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Doctors would not do that. Trauma exposure will worsen if untreated. Living in denial is not treatment.

• Andrew
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

My suggestion is to complete the story, proofread it, edit it, revise it, refine it, rewrite it in its entirety to reflect all changes, then think up a title. A title is the last thing you ought to be concerned with at this stage.

And have a bit of a rethink about the doctors in your story. Any doctor whose opinion is "Oh well, I've tried everything, guess I'll just have to accept the fact that this person is beyond help", is in the wrong profession.

• 6 months ago

You don't need a title yet. Call it 'A Most Beautiful Mind' or 'Trauma' so you can find the story in your files, but the right name will probably emerge as you write the story.

Just get on with writing it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.