What is up with all the people in their late teens that come out as trans for two days then change their mind?

Five out of 25 of my coworkers came out as trans this month, three of them changed their minds after 2 days. Why do they do this?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Because people are trying to find out who they are at that age. They might do the same thing with career choices or hobbies.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Being LGBT is a congenital condition. (developed before birth) Science is finding more evidence for it, every day.

• Fred
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Sounds like a strange workplace to me. About 1 person in 1,500 are transgender so the chance of having 5 in a workplace of 25 people seems a bit unrealistic. I don't have any idea why these 5 would all claim to be trans then withdraw their claim a few days later.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

What difference does it make? Everyone should be free to explore their identities and figure out what works for them. Even if a person decides they aren't trans, they have learned something about themselves in the process and are better for it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Gender dysphoria is a real thing - but sometimes it's just a confused teenager being a confused teenager.

• 6 months ago

Because those people are transtrenders and are doing it for attention. If they were really trans, they wouldn't do that.

• 6 months ago

They don't know what the term means. And adolescence is a confusing time of life.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Because trans is a phase but some adults take it too far. Many people have a goth phase but they stop at some point. Trans are the goth kids that refuse to grow up.

• 6 months ago

It's fashionable and sounds fun.

Then they realise it's not.

• 6 months ago

Peer pressure and fear of missing out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.