Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsOther - Science · 5 months ago

How can I go back in time and live part of my life over again?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

If you find out,

let me know.

• 5 months ago

Electrostimulation of the temporal lobes and the hippocampus might do the trick.

• MARK
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You cannot do this.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

YouTube.

Sometimes when I watch old videos on YouTube drunk or high, I could swear I've gone back..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

If only......

I would never go on that first date with that fat, toxic, hateful, selfish, pig.

• Tomas5 months agoReport

You must has a time machine go back you life's most important moments.

• Henry
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

You go into the time machine, set the time coordinates, and press the go button.

• olivia
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Starting today, no such system has been discovered/uncovered .

Attempting to fix every one of your issues by envisioning the unimaginable arrangements is an unadulterated misuse of time.Procrastination will kill your present minute too.

I have seen more individuals , who use to state , I miss my youth a great deal without understanding that they are feeling the loss of their childhood too.

At 20s , you will feel like , youth was extraordinary and missing it now.

At 40s , you will feel like , your 20s was incredible and missing it now.

After 60, you will have the comparative feel and post the comparable inquiry posing for time machine .

Its never past the point where it is possible to begin another adventure . In some cases you bomb yet it isn't an amazing finish. So , as opposed to delaying , proceed to carry on with your life. On the off chance that conceivable, form that time machine.Try the likelihood at this present minute.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.