Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsOther - Science · 5 months ago

How can I go back in time and live part of my life over again?

If you find out,

let me know.

Electrostimulation of the temporal lobes and the hippocampus might do the trick.

• MARK

You cannot do this.

YouTube.

Sometimes when I watch old videos on YouTube drunk or high, I could swear I've gone back..

If only......

I would never go on that first date with that fat, toxic, hateful, selfish, pig.

• Tomas5 months agoReport

You must has a time machine go back you life's most important moments.

• Henry

You go into the time machine, set the time coordinates, and press the go button.

• olivia

Starting today, no such system has been discovered/uncovered .

Attempting to fix every one of your issues by envisioning the unimaginable arrangements is an unadulterated misuse of time.Procrastination will kill your present minute too.

I have seen more individuals , who use to state , I miss my youth a great deal without understanding that they are feeling the loss of their childhood too.

At 20s , you will feel like , youth was extraordinary and missing it now.

At 40s , you will feel like , your 20s was incredible and missing it now.

After 60, you will have the comparative feel and post the comparable inquiry posing for time machine .

Its never past the point where it is possible to begin another adventure . In some cases you bomb yet it isn't an amazing finish. So , as opposed to delaying , proceed to carry on with your life. On the off chance that conceivable, form that time machine.Try the likelihood at this present minute.