Can you finance a car you plan on importing?

Theres a car that I want to buy from Japan that wasnt ever sold here in the U.S., and I plan on using it strictly for track racing purposes. It's my dream car, which is an Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R. I know it already has legal issues, and I work for a car hauling company that I can import it through. So importing... show more Theres a car that I want to buy from Japan that wasnt ever sold here in the U.S., and I plan on using it strictly for track racing purposes. It's my dream car, which is an Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R. I know it already has legal issues, and I work for a car hauling company that I can import it through. So importing it wouldn't be an issue at all, and I know I can afford it. I have the capital to buy it outright if I wanted to, but I'd rather not spend it all at once. So my question for you guys is, is there a way I can finance the car on a 2-3 year loan? Because if I can do that, then I'll have no issues at all getting it. I have a 740 FICO score with no debt at all, and I have $3400 a month going into the bank after all expenses are paid including my home loan. My current car is paid off already as well.
9 answers 9