"Τhe pack turns on itself" What does this phrase mean?
"Τhe pack turns on itself"
What does this phrase mean?
- Chewy Ivan 2Lv 76 months agoFavorite Answer
It means a group which usually works together for a common goal is instead attacking each other for individual interests.
- Big MouthLv 66 months ago
Left a good job in the city
Workin' for the man ev'ry night and day
Cleaned a lot of plates in Memphis
Pumped a lot of pane down in New Orleans
- coverdalerLv 56 months ago
The phrase means that the pack actually started fighting its own members, rather than working together.
- Ned KnowsLv 66 months ago
you have a pack of wolves out hunting as a group and attacking prey. Well if they are unsuccessful at hunting or the leadership is weak, you just might have the wolves attacking each other within the group.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 6 months ago
there is dissention in the ranks