Anonymous

Should I no call no shown at work?

Hi, I’ve worked at chick fil a for almost 4 years now and I have found a better job, I’m not giving them a 2 weeks notice because they haven’t treated me well and the operator is a selfish piece of garbage, should I just tell them “hey I quit” or should I just no call no show?!

No, dont do that. I would call and give them a notice for sure

• zipper

If you do it either way this will reflex badly on you in years to come; give them some kind of notice.

Hmm chick fil a is known for their royalty to customers and employees never heard people getting treated liked garbage...

Don't burn bridges. Give the 2 week notice.

• John

You only need to give a week's notice but because of your situation give them next day in case they decide to try to screw with you.

You want to be careful. As far as 'personal treatment' you need to understand good treatment is not the same everywhere they may think they've treated you as well or as great as they could.

Remember pay is what is important from the employer no matter what whiners think.

Otherwise we wouldn't be 'working' less put it that way.

If they've paid you in full and on time with no bullshit on their side like bounched checks they've made the first step in being a good employer.

So take your 'personal treatment' wisely.

Show up at work and give them notice. If you feel mistreated, don t stoop down at their level.

• B

no. take the higher road and give them a hand delivered letter that you resign effective next week. that is the higher road. don't stoop lower and have that haunt you. you can always say, I gave proper notice. the high road.

• At least call your manager and let them know you've decided to quit.

You think you're going to be treated like a princess at every job.... I've got news for you. Respect is earned.

You want to be treated well then work hard and do your job.

Learn how to be more assertive and deal with it or find another job.

Your burning bridges when you do that and you're tossing 4 years of employment away, that you could have used on your resume or as a reference.

If you want to use them as a reference in the future atleast let them know and try to leave on good terms.

• Joe

He treated you like crap ? When and employer hires a worker an unwritten code begins. Boss treats the worker well, worker treats boss well. Your boss broke that code a long time ago. You owe him as much courtesy as he's shown you. I would never show up, no notice, no nothing. Maybe he'll learn a valuable lesson and treat the next guy better. You owe it to chick fil workers of the future.