How do I do things I don't want to do?

So, I'm in my early 20s, and I'm unemployed and not attending college. I graduated high school a few years ago (with mostly Cs), and I turned down college and refused employment (I tried volunteering at a few places, but never lasted long at any of them). The reason of all this is because I am very stubborn... show more So, I'm in my early 20s, and I'm unemployed and not attending college. I graduated high school a few years ago (with mostly Cs), and I turned down college and refused employment (I tried volunteering at a few places, but never lasted long at any of them). The reason of all this is because I am very stubborn and only want to live life "my way." I am a huge Disney addict and spend hours watching their cartoons/movies and listening to music. I understand this lifestyle isn't healthy and would like to change it. I have a friend who is the opposite of me, he is a workaholic and has been very successful in life. He'll do things that seem difficult/unpleasant, has a bachelors degree, and is traveling the world (he's also a big Disney fan and is working with them). He says he can never stop working. I'm very jealous of him and wish I had his strong motivation to work. If I don't get what I want, I'll throw a tantrum. If he doesn't get what he wants, he's deals with it. I have such a hard time getting off the screens, taking my mind off Disney/cartoons, and doing something I dislike, but I understand we often have to deny ourselves in order to be successful in life. I'm terrible at doing that! Whenever I try to, I'll rage! I don't even brush or floss my teeth everyday, I haven't clipped my toenails in so long, and I know that really needs to change! I want to be a responsible workaholic just like my friend, but don't know how to start. How do I change?
Update: @Robert - I don't "pretend" to love Disney, I really do love it (along with my best friend). I do have a source of income, but I won't say what it is. You say I can't find friendship when I literally mentioned one of my friends in this question? Yes, I like the way I'm living, my family... show more @Robert - I don't "pretend" to love Disney, I really do love it (along with my best friend). I do have a source of income, but I won't say what it is. You say I can't find friendship when I literally mentioned one of my friends in this question? Yes, I like the way I'm living, my family and friends are fine with it, but I would like to improve. My health has gone down because of my poor self-care. I want to take better care of myself and stop being so stubborn.
Update 2: I have severe anger problems and will rage on people if they tell me to do something I don't want to do. Even though my mind insists on only getting what I want, I also understand that in order to have a more successful life, we must deny ourselves, and do what life wants. Denying myself will cause me to rage... show more I have severe anger problems and will rage on people if they tell me to do something I don't want to do. Even though my mind insists on only getting what I want, I also understand that in order to have a more successful life, we must deny ourselves, and do what life wants. Denying myself will cause me to rage and scream and yell at people. I know it's wrong, so how can I repent and start taking things seriously?
Update 3: A while back, I posted questions on here explaining that I really didn't want to get a job, and people got angry with me and harshly told me to grow up and get a job. I still don't want to get a job and highly dislike work, but I want to change that. I want to start desiring to work. I'm very envious of... show more A while back, I posted questions on here explaining that I really didn't want to get a job, and people got angry with me and harshly told me to grow up and get a job. I still don't want to get a job and highly dislike work, but I want to change that. I want to start desiring to work. I'm very envious of my friend who works very hard and has a successful career. I'm very intelligent and feel I'm capable of having a successful career, but my mind refuses to face the challenges of doing it.