promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 11 months ago

How do I tell him I do not want him to attend my 1st ultrasound for our baby...Im just stressed out?

We broke up and threw me out of his home. He hasnt said much after i told him about the pregnancy but trying to come to the appointment today. I honestly just want to know whats going on with my own body 1st. He is the reason im stressed so i dont want him there. Its nice he is trying to include himself but the treatment i have for the past month is pitiftl.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Just tell him "I want to do this alone"

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

How could he "attend" an ultrasound with you? He won't be in the room with you while the ultrasound is being done. There will be no one in the room except you & the ultrasound tech. If your ex comes along, he will have to sit outside in the Waiting Room.

• 11 months ago

Just say you don't want him there.

You've turned this whole thing into major drama. Your questions are all about manipulating him. Grow up and be up front with him.

• Lies couseling was great. Why would i manipulate anyone let alone the lover I want. How stupid

• 11 months ago

You're last question stated you only told him because you wanted him to come so you could talk. You need to stop playing games.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Robert
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Why did you tell him the time of the appointment. Just change it and don't offer any information to him about the next appointment. If you don't want him included in your life break off contact with him and let your lawyer handle child support issues for you. it's not that hard to get someone to leave you alone if you want it. But if you're telling him about your appointment and sharing information, you must want him there or want attention.

• 11 months ago

You told him the date so you are obviously playing some game with him. If you didn't want him to attend, you wouldn't have told him the date.

• helene
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

This woman is a control freak.

• 11 months ago

Did you tell him you had the appointment? If you don't want him there, then don't tell him. Tell the doctors and technicians that you don't want him in the room. They can have him removed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.