Is it legal to put up a berm to divert water from neighbors driveway going onto my property?

Two of my neighbors have a shared paved drive which leads to both of their stone driveways. During heavy rain, a whole bunch of water comes off my one neighbors driveway, down the paved drive, and goes off the side onto my property. It always washes stone into my lawn which I have to clean up and the excessive... show more Two of my neighbors have a shared paved drive which leads to both of their stone driveways. During heavy rain, a whole bunch of water comes off my one neighbors driveway, down the paved drive, and goes off the side onto my property. It always washes stone into my lawn which I have to clean up and the excessive water makes it downhill and washes out my gravel drive. I want to install a berm so the water stays in the paved drive but don’t know if I can get in trouble for that