I'm obsessed with cartoon characters. Does this make me insane?

I'm in my early 20s and I have an extreme obsession with cartoon characters (like Baloo from The Jungle Book, Genie from Aladdin, Yogi Bear, Pumbaa from The Lion King, Danger Mouse and his sidekick Penfold, Mighty Mouse and his nemesis Oil Can Harry, Timothy from Dumbo, Jiminy Cricket from Pinocchio, Robin Hood... show more I'm in my early 20s and I have an extreme obsession with cartoon characters (like Baloo from The Jungle Book, Genie from Aladdin, Yogi Bear, Pumbaa from The Lion King, Danger Mouse and his sidekick Penfold, Mighty Mouse and his nemesis Oil Can Harry, Timothy from Dumbo, Jiminy Cricket from Pinocchio, Robin Hood and Little John, Olaf from Frozen, Mickey Mouse, Foghorn Leghorn from Looney Tunes, Br'er Rabbit and Br'er Bear from Song of the South, etc.) It turns out that I'm so obsessed with them, I have their pictures all over my things. I even have plushes of them that I'm obsessed with) Many people think I'm crazy and they often tell me to grow up, quit cartoons, and start acting serious. That only causes me to rage. I cannot and will not give them up! I've been this way since I was 7. Please don't say anything rude. One reason why I'm so obsessed with them is because they are so funny and do silly things. If they were real, I would totally be best friends with them! I know people my age tend to grow out of this kind of stuff, but every time I see these characters I can't resist but to just stare at them. Just tell me does this make me crazy or something? And what am I going to do?
9 answers 9