Why can’t I stop thinking about certain girls? could I be bi or queer? or am I just confused?

I’m a female teenager and sometimes I can’t stop thinking about the same sex. I think about guys too, but thinking about being with certain girls intimately make me feel a certain way. I admire them, and sometimes it’s all I can think about. I could never be queer or anything though in my household because my family and I are conservative Christians... I’m pretty sure I’m straight but there’s just some girls, but it feels so wrong. what could this mean though? advice?

You like girls too. It's okay. It's normal. I've been where you are. You don't need to tell your family if you think they wouldnt understand. You also don't NEED to date girls if the idea makes you uncomfortable, but try not to let fear dictate who you love.

• sarah

90% of sex is in the brain. What you think about is what you become. If you convince yourself your gay then you will be. In sex therapy I read they make people think about sex. After a short time they are able to have sex. It works better than the little blue pill. So it maybe better for you to think about something else. Homosexuals have oral or anal sex with is both very dangerous to the human body. In fact it causes everything from kidney diseases, bladder and colon cancer.