Where would you recommend me to holiday in the UK here is what I would like?

I am living in London for a few years for work. I would like to see more of the UK. My friends and I are planning a weekend trip somewhere around the UK but we don’t know where to go. I am looking for somewhere with a big beach, countryside, town with lots of shops, cafés and restaurants, museums, gardens and other... show more I am living in London for a few years for work. I would like to see more of the UK. My friends and I are planning a weekend trip somewhere around the UK but we don’t know where to go. I am looking for somewhere with a big beach, countryside, town with lots of shops, cafés and restaurants, museums, gardens and other types of attractions.

Can you use the blue Oyster card outside of London? I don’t have a car so we would like to go somewhere that’s easy to travel around or has at least buses. How can we use the buses? Will they accept blue Oyster card or can we use our contactless bank cards?