Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 5 months ago

Is being racist against another American citizen, unpatriotic and unAmerican?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • In
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

If you listen to Der Fuhrer being racist is the height of Patriotism.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Good question. So which of you racist Democrats is brave enough to answer honestly?

• 5 months ago

The Democrits favorite word and the word they love to call anyone who does not agree with them..

IT IS NOT racist to call a ILLEGAL INVADER A ILLEGAL... I dont care if its a mexican, El Salvadorian, honduran, chinese, russian, or canadian,,

A ILLEGAL INVADER IS A ILLEGAL INVADER... THAT'S something so many of you forget..

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It is American, just like other stupid things are very American

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Shilo
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

-depends on how that racism is manifested or to what end that racism plays out.

Did you know that King Leopold of Belgium was responsible for the genocide of Congo's native population through his "Congo Free State" campaign, dedicated to improving the lives of the native inhabitants. It is likely that half the population perished during his reign of terror.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Depends if they deserve it or not.

• 5 months ago

Hardly! Why! Even your beloved President (PBUH) is racist - and to members of Congress no less!

• 5 months ago

No, many writers of the Constitution said it wasn’t a document written for black or colored citizens.

-

In answer, I say, that, at the time I drew that constitution, I perfectly knew that there did not then exist such a thing in the Union as a black or colored citizen, nor could I then have conceived it possible such a thing could have ever existed in it; nor, notwithstanding all that has been saiid on the subject, do I now believe one does exist in it.”

-Charles Pinckney, an author of the Constitution (particularly the clause about citizenship being recognized in all States)

-

The Supreme Court also declared in this case that only whites could attain American citizenship, and that indo-Aryans (20,000) who attained it illegitimately, had to have it revoked, and were sent back to India.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._B...

• 5 months ago

Yes,obviously but keep in mind that people yell "racism" at everything these days

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Speaking from experience, Americans tend to be much nicer when they aren’t.

• 5 months agoReport

My brother was in a SWAT team and his wife was a narc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.